Blackburn South v Heatherdale T20 final
Special Guest – Laura Box
To all Clubs/Players,
Following advice from Cricket Victoria and after feedback from Club representatives, the CoM met tonite and determined that Rnd 9 (Juniors – Fri 12th & Sat 13th Feb) & Rnd 12 (Seniors – Sat 13th Feb) of the 2020/21 season would be abandoned and not be replayed at any time in the remaining playing days of this summer.
All Match Results should be entered as Match Drawn on MyCricket and each Club should name a Team Sheet for their respective Grades/Teams. Any such Team sheet and Match Drawn result must be entered by 11:59 p.m. Friday 19 Feb after which all Friday & Saturday matches from 12 Feb & 13 Feb will be locked permanently and no further opportunity for additions will be made available.
Also, any Senior MyCricket Permits applied for in Rnd 12, apply to Rnd 13, however new Permits for Rnd 13 will also be accepted until 10.00 p.m. Thursday 18th (normal Permit conditions apply).
Should any query arise from above please contact either your Club Secretary/President who have been further communicated with, by the BHRDCA CoM this evening.
Good luck to all and sundry on the return to cricket this weekend.
Resulting from the Premiers 1 pm COVID announcement today, all BHRDCA cricket from Juniors tonight to T20 Grand Finals on Monday and Tuesday of next week, inclusive of all Saturday and Sunday Junior, Senior and Veterans cricket, has been cancelled.
Further advice on rescheduling any matches will be made available as soon as possible.
Clint Proctor – Koonung Heights CC
Leigh Newey – East Box Hill CC
Cam Hocart – Glen Waverley Hawks CC
All BHRDCA Junior Teams and Players,
With the uncertainty of the arrival/timing of forecast weather conditions for this evening, the BHRDCA CoM is asking all Clubs/Players to arrive at their fixtured venue for tonight’s matches, where an assessment of the prevailing conditions should be undertaken by Umpires, Coaches & Team Managers and then a mutual decision made to determine play commencing (or not as the case may be.)
NOTE: In the event of play being called off, Clubs are asked to enter their Team sheets on MyCricket (for this week and last week) by Tuesday 8.00 p.m., so that these matches can count toward finals qualification for all players.
Good Evening All,
Friday Twilight Cricket February 5th
The weather bureau has again sent a bleak forecast for this Fridays twilight matches with rain predicted for most of the day, (Again it is only Wednesday) but they were right last week.
Normally at this time of the year we are hanging on a single degree so that we are not heated off, Melbourne!!!!!!
All communications on the day will again be directed through the BHRDCA website and social media as per last week, please ensure that this communication is forwarded to the relevant coaches/team managers.